• The harasser is my thesis supervisor, and if I submit a complaint it may damage my personal and professional advancement. How can the University help me, so that I can complete my degree without being harassed?

Besides the personal support you can receive after filing your complaint, the University can also provide you with academic support. It will help you in finding an alternative lecturer, in extending the dates for your submission of papers and in providing you with any additional assistance you need to complete your studies.