Who do I turn to?

You should contact the Commissioner for the Prevention of Sexual Harassment: Susie Seligman.

Susie Seligman is an administrative staff member and she is authorized to handle any complaint against employees, lecturers or students. Every University campus has a deputy commissioner with whom you can talk initially in urgent cases.