I was sexually harassed at University. What do I do?

 The harasser broke the law. You are probably not harasser’s first or last victim, and we encourage you to file a complaint with the Commissioner for Sexual Harassment at the University. Filing a complaint will enable the University to assist you, as well as help us dismiss harassing lecturer(s) and continue working towards creating a safe learning environment on campus.

You also have the option of filing a complaint with the police and filing a civil suit against the harasser in the labor court. A third option is to report the harassment without pursuing disciplinary action, as specified below, and the University shall take note of the report.